Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with a homosexual crush?

How do I deal with a homosexual crush?


I鈥檓 a 15 year old guy who has a crush on a boy who鈥檚 a little younger than me, and I can鈥檛 tell if he likes me back, or how he likes if he does. He approaches me on his own when he sees me, but goes on talking about how when I mention things about him I鈥檓 a 鈥檚talker鈥?because I remember things he says. I sometimes say he acts immature, as a joke, and he then comes up to me and tries to have conversations with me, then checking to see if I think he鈥檚 matured. He also bumps into me some, but doesn鈥檛 maintain good eye contact when we鈥檙e speaking. He also likes to tell me things via other sources, like he tells me how his 鈥榝riends at school鈥?saw a certain movie or his 鈥榖uddy鈥?told him to ask me a question, and rarely asks me things directly. He also has this tendancy to start to ask me something when we鈥檙e alone, and ends up asking a kind of stupid question and it seems like he鈥檚 covering it up to avoid asking. Does he like me? Should I ask him? How sHow do I deal with a homosexual crush?
you're both so young...........I wouldn't do anythingHow do I deal with a homosexual crush?
gather your thoughts and ask the ? again.
Maybe you should ask him what he's avoiding asking you. And tell him he doesn't have to be shy around you. :) He'll probably be a bit shyer temporarily but I'm sure he'll come around to it if he does want to ask you something.
is your friend gay? if he is i think he likes u :) ...


my friend is gay her name is tracy and she liked a girl named trisha they were at the movies so tracy turned to trisha in the middle of the movies they locked eyes and bam they made out so try locking eyes without saying anything works all the time
just try and forget about him and move on to someone else who u kno likes you
God the, same thing happened to me with a 13-year-old (I'm 15). I was on a trip just with my brother, and stayed at my aunt's house. This lil boy wouldn't stop coming to me, and once I touched softly his face and I think he kinda liked it o.o. Anyway, there was this other occasion when watching a movie, we both were on a mattress in the floor and my brother on the sofa. I feel asleep, they continued watching the movie. When I woke up, he was like hugging me and did that too...





He was so cute... also in the beach he would be next to me when sleeping in the sand... wish I had stayed for longer.... I feel awful, though...is that wrong? u.u
How young is he exactly, and refresh me, are you Gay? or just having feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment