Saturday, August 21, 2010

Am I destined to cheat?

I have been married for 9 months now, and I absolutely LOVE my husband, we are best friends. However, sometimes I find myself fantasizing about other men.





I used to be kinda crazy %26amp; free spirited, never skanky, but would occasionally forget all my responsibilities for a moment of passion. Does this mean that I am destined to cheat on my man? I have crushes, and fantasize, but I can't really imagine acting on it, or betraying him. But, as a newlywed, I still feel unsure about how to deal with crushes, etc...is this normal?Am I destined to cheat?
It all depends on what you train your mind to do before you get in a situation.





I use, as an example, 3 couples I know personally tried to be celibate until marriage, but failed miserably and ended up having to get married early because of pregnancy. If they were raised with certain moral values how did this happen? Because all of the people involved were from very sheltered backgrounds and NEVER talked about sex... not with parents, friends, teachers, or counselors. So when things got passionate when they were making out, they had never thought about where the point to stop was, and they ended up having passionate (but unprotected) sex. Their lack of forethought caused them to end up in an embarrassing situation. My mother, on the other hand, was uncomfortably open about the sex talks during my upbringing. So when I got in the same type of situation, I had already decided what my limits were, and when I reached them, I stopped. I had trained myself mentally.





My point? Your situation of fantasizing about other men is similar. When you fantasize, make an effort to decide where that fantasy would stop if someday a situation arose that was reality. You WILL meet a man someday that wants to fulfill your fantasy, but it will be your forethought and mental practice that will make you stop. You'd be amazed how well you can handle a situation when you've analyzed it and made the appropriate decisions ahead of time.





So don't second guess yourself. You're not going to cheat unless you tell yourself that you are going to cheat. Tell yourself that they are just fantasies and that you'll never, ever act on them, and you won't.Am I destined to cheat?
If they are passing then they are nothing to worry about especially since you ';can't really imagine acting on it.';





Don't mention it. Don't cheat. And you will do fine.
This is one of those things where you make your own destiny.
';Destined'; to cheat? That's the most ridiculous concept I ever heard!


If you truly love your man, that will prevent you from hurting and betraying him. Just keep your fantasy life as fantasy.
i think that its harmless if you really love your hubby you could lead a stray
So was i but i don't let them get physical.
Maybe you shouldn't have married if when obviously you still want to act all crazy and ';forget your responsibilities for a moment of passion';. Marriage means settling down, other men should not exist in your fantasy life..the only man you should be thinking about is your husband.
Everyone gets crushes. Everyone has fantasies.





The only question here is are you mature enough to deal with them in a manner consistent with your marriage.
No, it doesn't. You're just getting used to new parameters now that you're married, and the limitations on you they imply. Thoughts and actions are two dfferent things. Thoughts are benign; actions have consequences. I suspect you'll be just fine. (I wouldn't mind spending some time with that cute little avatar of yours, though.) Good luck to you.
It is perfectly normal, I can promise you he is doing the same things! You just have to know not to further the emotions and act on them! If you love him and you truly want to be with him, you will not cheat on him. But it is ok to have little crushes and to fantasize about other men, just dont take it to far and actually cheat on him. I wouldnt really let him know either, as it is normal and natural, but no one likes to know that their other half is dreaming of another person! You wouldnt like to know he's doing it! But everyone is guilty of it!
fantasy is what it is. Used right it can help you and your hubby. my wife and i fantasize all the time and we have been married for well a long time.oh and we never cheated on each other.
No you take vows for a reason , and I do not believe in cheating!
You are never destined to cheat.


If YOU believe it is inevitable, then it will probably happen.


YOU are in control of your actions.


Quit DWELLING on fantasies about other men.
I would just make a point not to entertain those thoughts. Sure, they may come into your head like I'm sure they do for many men.. but the ';wrong doing'; of this situation is when you dwell on them and fantasize. Try to keep your mind on your great husband. You don't sound abnormal to me! If you don't want to cheat, you won't.
NO destiny involved!


it's all about the choices you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment