Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with this infatuated crush?

I'm to the point of feeling suicidal and severely depressed and I just can't deal with this infatuating crush anymore. A guy I barely know who works at a GNC at the mall I tend to go to, I really am going crazy about and I would always say %26amp; wave Hi to him since I would see him so frequently and he would seem pretty friendly and I finally got the courage to go up to him and talk to him except it was just to ask about a product in the store since I was too afraid to get too personal with him first time speaking to him. I didn't really ask him anything outside of the subject of matter we were speaking about and I would have started out by asking his name but he already wears a name tag so it was kind of difficult since I didn't have anywhere to start off from. I told him I was only trying to see about prices of the particular products I was looking for and that I would come back. I tried going back another day, I just feel however the second time around I didn't really get to talk to him much neither %26amp; whether if he's gay or straight he could never be interested in me, all the guys I'm very physically attracted to may never like me. I'm just 'ugly' to them I guess :-( and the one guy I'm into from the GNC store is to me absolutely BEAUTIFUL, he's muscular, tan, very good-looking appearance %26amp; face. I'm only into masculine guys so may be the reason for always falling for straight men. I'm only into very straight-acting homosexuals. What's my type? ';a straight guy'; sadly enough. I'm not out by the way, if any of you were wondering which makes it much more difficult. I'm never going to ever get the 'gorgeous' guy that I've always wanted and no guy will ever love me I feel anyways. :(How do I deal with this infatuated crush?
Dear Down And Out at the GNC.....lol


HAHA joke.......First stop talking about killing yourself. You should never say that kind of thing.


You need to have a positive out look on life because you will give off a bad first impression or you will not be able to hold up the act of a happy person if he does go out with you.


That he is all the things you say like Tan, works out ect. He is working on himself to be more attractive to others.


Write him a letter or just walk up and ask him if he would like to go out.


I know that's so easy to say....I have a guy at the library that I wrote a letter to 3 months ago and still just go and look at him.....lmao


He is good looking too, but I am the very masculine and have been called good looking and I still have trouble walking up to this guy and just asking.


I think it's the fear of rejection guys have. People don't know that I'm gay, but this guy jumps around others to get to me when I walk up to the desk. I know he would say yes, I just can't ask....it's crazy





Good luck with Mr. GNC

No comments:

Post a Comment