Saturday, August 21, 2010

People who dealed with a crush?

is there any one who was friends with someone and never exoected to later have a crush on them? if so did u tell that person or not. and if someone else who did not exeperience in this way how did u deal with ur crushPeople who dealed with a crush?
well i didnt tell him but i give him lots of hints..so i think he got the clue..thats what you should do if your too scared to tell himPeople who dealed with a crush?
well the whole point of a crush is that ure being expected to be well '; crushed'; so i guess i just deal with it and then let it go....











pleasee answer i need help !=/ http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqeE20hAjfChPUvRMTu5DyXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080404205602AA9uEQj
yes it was this guy in my social studies class and i would talk to him. Because i was bored and didnt want to do my work .But i knew i didnt like him till i found out he liked me.Then i started liking him but i dont think he likes me back anymore complicated. I didnt tell him though i just try to act normal whyll im around him it helps nothing akward.
well right now i have a crush on my friend who is so cute...when i first met him i didn't like him i thought he was somewhat annoying and teased me at times but he's was just being funny.8 months later we became friends we happened to be in the same class so i see him everyday and talk to him as much as i can. but now i have a big crush on him so yeah um i haven't told him i like him...i'm kinda shy tbu so he probably has no idea
I was in this same situation. I liked my best friend since fifth grade. i never told him because i didn't think he like me back and was afraid of messing up our relationship. But when we got older he finally told me he was crazy about me and wanted to be with me but i couldn't accept because i was in a relationship. but secretly i felt the same. so therefore we never go together. so my advice to you is tell him the worst answer you could get is no. at least you won't regret it as i did.
well i can tell what not to do..........i had a huge crush and thought she was way to beauiful to ask out and i didnt. at least twenty yrs later after i was married , we got to gether on the internet from now is 1400 miles away.......lord when she told me why i never asked her out ........well now you know what having a pit in your belly...............so do something about it and take that chance before its way to late............lord its bad to say but i still love that girl too and cant do anything about it ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment