Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with a crush that doesn't like me?

Well, I've never asked him or anything, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't. I mean, I talked to him for the first time in about three years a couple a days ago. He's popular with a lot of friends who are girls and I'm not. I don't see him at all in school because he's a grade lower than me.(But my age...he got held back.) Any advice on how to forget about him? I get distracted too much thinking about him.





Also, is it good or bad that when he saw me briefly at school he called me 'Golf Cart Girl'? (cause I saw him at a shag festival which I was in charge of golf cart driving people back and forth places)How do I deal with a crush that doesn't like me?
You will never know what he thinks unless you start running into him more.





It sounds like he at least thought enough of you to remember you - and perhaps flirt a little by calling you golf cart girl.





Don't send out wedding invitations yet - but you never know. Once you get to know him - you may find out that he's even nicer than you think - and he may think the same about you.How do I deal with a crush that doesn't like me?
golf cart girl aha well at least he didnt forget about you. he may think your cute and want to get to know u more,id say good sign:)
U suck it up and go on with your life
date other guys and try to forget him cause by dating other people you will forget about him
idk, it seems like he doesnt rly know u, or resepect u. u can get over him by like, just start liking some other dude. it would be easily too, if u start to have, like, a best friend whose a boy, and how u two get along with each other, cuz, u never know, there mite be a connection. or just hang out with ur girlfriends, and have some kind of girl nite, tht would so get ur mind off of tht old crush.





hope tht helps. @};-
girl,


you should give him a reason to want you. Try to talk to him about things hes into. But be yourself and don't lie about anything.
ive always lived by the notion of telling someone how you feel. you could start getting over him and then find out he maybe wouldve been interested. and as much as it hurts if he isnt interested, it is much easier to move on when he says no and you've been rejected than to keep wondering whether you missed the chance, or keep liking him and pushing away other guys who may make you much happier. go for it i say!
yeah it means he remembers you. and i think its a good sign too. ask him if he feels the same way. good things can happen if you just ASK.=D and if he doesn't then its fine. there will be plenty of other cute guys to like.
Move on.....don't put up with his crap. He is just making fun of you.
forget about the jerk.


he seems like a total ******.
im in the same position girl... it certainly isnt fun... you can do what i am doing and list all the negatives about him and then maybe your heart will tell you he isnt worth the pain... idk but its workin 4 me
It's good because it shows that he did notice you. And that is your cue the next time you see him to ask why he called you that. (Even though you already know) He doesn't know you know....lol





So talk to him ! So what if he has other girl friends.. You could be his friend to and see what happens. How else will you ever get to know if you don't give it a try. If he doesn't like you that way at least you have a friend, and can more on to the next one.





Because every day there are countless possibilities of the next guy coming into your life. That's what's so great about being young. Enjoy it ! Have fun and don't take it so seriously. There's plenty of time for that when you get older.





He sounds like a cool guy. Witty! I like that.
Just forget about him .I bet u will find fitter guys then him who are intrested in you. ur lover sound like a dumb show off (no offence)
i don't think he likes you, and he prob. never will. Just get on with your life, i mean...there are plenty of other fish in the sea...
if he says that again about the golf cart thingy walk right up to him %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;tell him your name%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt; hold out your hand and introduce your self....%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;look him in his eye%26lt;%26gt;%26lt; it will either make a new friend , or at least make this guy think of you~!!! its like a forced respect.. gooo get it you deserve it~!!
try telling him how you feel , because you'l never know he doesn't like you if you never ask.


today i asked my crush for a chance and he gave me one but i think he liked me before we had thid disagreement a few weeks ago but now i have a bf who i really like and who is very kind to me we text each other every 5 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment