Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with an unrequited crush?

Well


I see this lady on the train nearly each day and i have developed a strong crush on her. I think about her a lot and it bugs me. The pathetic thing is its been like this for the last 4 months. I know i can be shy when meeting new women and the packed train doesnt help, but i need to do something.





Was thinking about asking her out for Valentines and then i would know for sure and could accept whatever she says





In the 4 months though, we have not got beyond a hi which is awful





I think i need to concentrate on other women on the train!How do you deal with an unrequited crush?
Deal with it the traditional way '; Join the French Foreign Legion ';How do you deal with an unrequited crush?
Your crush is unrequited only because you haven't asked her. You can never know for sure if she will accept your invitation until you ask her. The worst thing that can happen is that she will say no. If she does, move on to somebody else. Work on having some confidence.
Haha aww how cute!





I asked a similar question the other day, because I believe I'm getting a crush on this guy in my art class, when all it will do is depress me, like crushes usually do!!!


I didn't get much helpful advice.


The best advice I got was to just to ';accept that you like him and then eventually you can move on';.


The problem is, I see him almost every day!


Plus, that wouldn't really help you either.


I also got ';find someone else to obsess over';








I don't really think there's much you can do about it! I'm sorry, you'll just have to try and ignore it maybe, or go out with someone else...








OR JUST TRY AND TALK TO HER ABOUT SOMETHING!!! ANYTHING!





That way, the days shall pass and you will become closer friends.


Friends first, then ask her out.





Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment