Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with a crush . . . . . . . . . . . ?

i used to sit next to the boy in my english + history class and we had alot of fun; we used to do pranks and laugh and talk so much he got moved.


then i started to fall for him.


our school had a valentine's day gram thing so i sent him one but i wrote in block font and i put a ';?'; and ';will you be my valentine?';. and at history that day he ran up to me and said ';you did it'; and i freaked out and my heart burned and i said ';noo, but i know who did,'; and he said ';ya right u did it'; and he started going to his sit so i pretended i hated him and yelled ';no why would i send u a gram i hate you,'; and i didnt hear him exactly but he said the words ';a prank'; and ';practical joke';


then at lunch when my friend abby went up to him he thought she did it and on monday he stopped talking to me, which leades me to believe he knows its me


ppl ask me ';whyd u send the gram if u didnt want him to find out?'; and i dont know i thought it would be cute lol


now he stares at me like he used to, but now he doesnt smile he just stares and he doesnt talk to me at ALL but my friends always catch him staring at me


so is he staring bcuz im weird to him, or he likes me and doesnt know what to do


?How to deal with a crush . . . . . . . . . . . ?
You should just say ';yeah, i sent you a gram I thought about how I would want one and thought you might want one too'; something like that and let him know you don't hate him. He knows it was you, no need to hide it. He might be trying to figure you out, and that's why he is staring at you or he does like you and wishes to know if you really did send the gram. Either way he is thinking about you.How to deal with a crush . . . . . . . . . . . ?
As a guy, I guarantee that he wants to have sex with you.
You acted like a fool. You insulted him by not letting him guess it was you. He was having fun and you messed it up. Instead of laughing and confessing you acted like it wasn't you. Play another trick on him and this time laugh and enjoy the fun with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment