Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you deal with having a new crush?

1. Do you get the confidence to tal to them


2. Do you ask your best friend to find out if he/she likes you


3. Do nothing at all and let them get awayHow do you deal with having a new crush?
Get the confidence to talk to them. If your best friend is friends with the guy or girl, stick close to the friend and have them introduce you. There's ways of letting someone know that you are interested without blurting it out. If it's a girl with the crush, I recommend, smiling a lot and acting kinda shy around the guy. Whenever you talk, look intensely into his eyes, he'll put up on it. How to look intense, think about kissing him, him hugging you, holding hands, or his arms around you while walking together, it will reflect in you eyes. If it's a guy with the crush, bite the bullet and ask the girl out.How do you deal with having a new crush?
Hmm let's see, let me go back, I'm 34 and engaged but I know about crushes...so here goes:





First of all, if you like someone, don't let them get away, i think you should get the confidence to talk to them. You never know, they might just feel the same way about you. And I normally let my best friend go ';feel them out'; first..you know, see if they at all interested in me and if so, then I proceed and go talk to them and if not, I just let them get away. Trust me, they won't be the first, nor the last...smile
I acknowledge it, confront it and see what happens. I believe in going after what you want. There are only two things that can happen, either you get turned down or you beging another chapter in your life.
4. None of the above!





I would flirt a little bit with them and try to talk to them... if it's reciprocated, you're golden! If they seem to not smile and not talk back to you, it doesn't look good. The key thing here is to not seem like you're trying hard. That's such a turn off. :)
If I have a friend that's also their friend or knws them then I set up this elaborate plan where they find out if he likes me and if so they tell him I like him. Sometimes I'll get up the cofidence to tell them but that's kind of rare for me, I'm really shy about those kinds of things.
my bestfriend of 17yrs introduced me 2 her bf at coney island


through out the day he was picking on me short story i have a crush on him but don't want 2 date him or lose my 17 yr friendship with my bestfriend.no guy has ever come between me %26amp; my bestfriend out of the 17yrs we've been bestfriends.


btw he's 21 she's 34 and i'm 35
ask them out
1 %26amp;%26amp; 2
1
1 %26amp; 2.
I would do the first one. But if I couldn't talk to them (like a lifeguard) I would flirt with them from a distance, I'm so not shy when it comes to guys. I sometimes have to go and ask guys out for my friends.
Unfortunately I've done #3 too many times. :'(
i say number 2, but just make sure they are not on of those friends that just goes right up and is like '' hey! do you like____?? ';
Hi I'm Jose's daughter all you gotta do is confess how you feel . Do 1%26amp; 2
either of the three


I'm so shy so Idk...





I obsess over them secretly for awhile, try to talk to them if they are a friend or mutual friend.


Get my bff to hang around them.


And then do nohting except try to hint my likeyness,
if you are single find a way to find out if they like you the same way and all best of luck if your not single your relationship isnt what you want in your life and you need to sit that someone down and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment