Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i deal with my enormous crush on my brother's close friend?

i realized about two months ago that i like one of my older brother's friends. to be specific, i like him more than i have ever liked a guy before, which carries a lot of weight since i have had many great boy friends. i am a sophomore in high school, while he and my brother are sophomores in college. we all hang out a lot because my brother and i are very close and i consider his friends to be my friends.


this boy and i don't text though, while i text nearly all of my brother's other friends, and several have expressed romantic interest for me. i want to talk to my brother about it but whenever i bring it up he gets very irritated and awkward. i need this to go somewhere because i care about this guy a lot, but i don't know how to get it off the ground. please help!


God blessHow do i deal with my enormous crush on my brother's close friend?
are you sure that the guy likes you


yeah and your brother wouldn't be happy about that


but talk to the guy firstHow do i deal with my enormous crush on my brother's close friend?
Well u said u try 2 talk 2 ur brother and it didnt go well try again and if it dont go well u need 2 follow ur heart

No comments:

Post a Comment