Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting over a Crush on a Co-worker?

I'm trying to deal with a crush I have on a co-worker. She likes someone else (outside work), but she doesn't know that I know. She is always picking/teasing me in a playful manner, so I told her I thought she was nice and asked her out for drinks. I expected her to say no (because she likes someone else), but she accepted. I feel she is just being nice, to preserve the friendship. We are going out next week, and I feel its going to be ackward because I feel she's just doing it to be nice. I tried to avoid her to help get over this crush, and gather my thoughts. But if she notices I'm not around, she seems to push for my attention (emailing me, starting conversation, teasing me, etc)





Should I go through with the date? Even if it doesn't work out, how can I get over a girl I work with when she strives for my attention? I'm trying to prevent things from being akward between us, since I do work with her and see her every day.Getting over a Crush on a Co-worker?
If she does like someone else that shouldnt stop you on going after her. The way i see it is that you have the upper hand on this other guy cause you see her everyday at work and you are also taking her out on a date. so be strong and give her everything you got. show her that you like her and she will show you that she likes you (plus she has been showing you the whole time by craving your attention) I dont know if you knew that but she likes you dude. and thats a no brainer. so dont put your self down cause she likes somebody else. i like many woman and what ever i get first is the one i stay with :)





so dont give up and dont run away. give it what you got and hopefully thats enough to get the girl!





good luck with everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment