Thursday, August 19, 2010

How To Deal With A Childish Crush?

Ok, so my Mum's friend moved in next door to us with her 5-year-old son, tao.





He said to me one day, 'I think you're pretty.'





But you see, the problem is, I hate when people fancy me. I know, I'm weird.





I don't mind if that's all he said because, I used to (aged 6) have a HUGE crush on this guy. He was 12.





So that doesn't get to me at all, but, he's kind of creeping me out by doing/saying different things;





1)Me and my mates were trying to talk undisturbed out our back, and tao and this other 5-year-old, Caolan were trying to annoy us. So, we said that if they came into my garden again, we'd put lipgloss on them and they'd become girls. They then made up a ';Boys Club'; and started saying that we'd put that lipgloss on to kiss them. Like, wtf?





2) Then, they said that, if we came into the Boys Club, they'd rip all our clothes off! They're 5!





3)In the ';Boys Club';, tao said to Caolan, 'Do you know what naked means? It means when you've got no clothes on!'; Again, he's 5!





4)The other day (when it was sunny), I was wearing a skirt, walking up to my friend's house, and tao was talking to Caolan, then said aloud, 'Oohhh I can see right up you're legs'. I mean, why is he even thinking this? That's just purely creepy.





5) Last one. Today, I was at my recording studio cleaning it for money. My Mum had bought me a tomato plant while out, as tao's mummy had put that into my head. My Mum went to his mum and said, 'Today I got %26lt;my name%26gt; a tomato plant, cos' you put that into her head!' His mum then said,'Oh, I got her one too.' So, tao then planted the one his mum had got me and kept wanting to give it to me. He knocked on my door constantly and I still wasn't back, so my mum went next door to his house and said to his mum for him to watch out for our car coming back. He usually goes to bed at 7:30pm, and I got back (around 25 minutes ago) at 9pm. He stayed up watching for my car for an hour and a half! Then, when he came to my door, my mum made me hug him.





I don't like him, either! He's sooo annoying!





My mum keeps making a big deal out of him having a crush on me and it's annoying because she doesn't know how creepy he is.





What can I do about this? What are your opions on his actions?





Thanks.


[=How To Deal With A Childish Crush?
I think you should tell his mother all the things he said to you, like you said he's only 5 and shouldn't be saying those things i'm sure she will be mad at the fact that he was saying those nasty things to you. he really does sound like a huge painHow To Deal With A Childish Crush?
tell his mother what he said about you legs and ripping your clothes off. I have a 5 yr old brother and my mom would flip if he said he'd rip a girl's clothes off.
You should tell his mum and she would talk to him about how its not appropriate to keep annoying you
well atleast u got a nice person liking u i mean all i get is guys wanting to **** me =/





anyway just tell him and if he doesn't get it then just set him up with some1 u think he'll like





and lol he'd rip ur cloths off dat funny =]
if tao was 15 then fair enough , but since he is just 5 i think You should get a life.





when my nephew (4 years old) is over my house at the same time as some of my friends he asks them if they want to be his girlfriend , this is sort of the same situation. do u think my nephew is some crazy demented stalker too ?





i think you should find some friends ,get an idea of what a actual creep is like and then realise how strange you sound.
lol he sounds like a pain .... u cant do anything maybe if you just tell him that you dont like him like that and tell him you can be friends he may understand

No comments:

Post a Comment