Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my crush who is being all nice acting as if he likes me too?

from the beginning:





a guy had been asking me bout my numbr and asking me for lunch and etc but i never give my numbr and go out or lunch. whenever i see him in school he keeps on asking me bout my numbr until there was time when he just say hi and smile then go so i became confused few weeks later i started lookin out for this guy and suprisingly i knew for myself am starting to like him. and months goes by were frens but he doesnt know i like him so lately like few weeks ago i told him how i really feel but he was just suprised and we met again we had a chat and he was being all nice and he asked if what i told him is true and blah blah of course i said yes and he was making a joke that now he can take advantage of me! but until up to this point i dont know what he is up to he told his guy fren he is courting me while we are all together and he come pass by in my class ang giving this flying kiss watever! i just dont get it... does he like me because i told him? or he also like me?How do I deal with my crush who is being all nice acting as if he likes me too?
this may be hard to believe but this guy is playing hard to get. in his mind when he was asking you for your number and you wern't giving it hurt him because to guys that means you dnt wanna talk to them on the phone or anywhere which is embarassing now he's had time to get over this and now you like him hes thinking im gonna make her feel the way i felt confused. but im sure he has feelings for u trust me......


i hope this helped : )

No comments:

Post a Comment