Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a crush on my manager!!!!!!!!!?

how do I get rid of it? Or deal with it. He is 36 and married and I am 21 and not looking to pursue a married old guy (talk about awkward). We work together all the time, and we have an excellent work relationship (I dont want to loose that), I just want to deal with the crush aspect. I am respected at work and have been with the company for 4 years. I dont know what is wrong with me...aaarggg...it is so frustrating...ne ideasI have a crush on my manager!!!!!!!!!?
i could say a bunch of things like this is a deep seeded power thing you have most likely becuase of you father or something along those lines (bassically what any psychiatrist would tell you) but i don't beleive that stuff a lot of times. i do think it would be best for you and your manager if you were able to stop obsessing over him. becuase even if it is not hurting him obsessing over things is rarely good for yourself. how to stop obsessing is much more difficult. i guess you could try to find a boyfriend or distract your self with something else which could work but might not. i think the best thing could be is realize it is only a crush and that really nothing good can come of it, and once you realize that idk maybe you will be able to stop. if you actually have feelings for him and it's not just a crush i dont think you can make those feelings go away but i still think that if you realize nothing good can come of it it will make things easier in the long run. i may be totally wrong though so...


those are just my thoughts hope they help :)I have a crush on my manager!!!!!!!!!?
Yikes! Don't act, that's for sure! You need to just let it pass. The rule is look but don't touch in this case....and don't speak (about it). If it's just a crush, it will fade naturally, so just leave things alone and all will be well.
Find a guy, and you won't feel that way anymore ;) Having an affair with a married guy is a no no. Having an affair with your married boss is a HUGE no no.
dont ask him out let him be da one to ask u out
  • grey hair
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment