Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dealing with my crush ahhhh help!!!?

i have a crush on this guy in my french class. he sits on the other side of the room, and i cant get a chance to talk to him, or what to talk about.


ps i have lunch right after french so i was wondering how to ask him out to lunch??


Dealing with my crush ahhhh help!!!?
You should try to get through the door at the same time as him and then drop a textbook or something and if he's alone by you he should probably pick it up for you. that's your chance to get to know him.Dealing with my crush ahhhh help!!!?
I think guys want to make the first move but there's nothing wrong with dropping subtle hints and wanting to spend time with him. Also it wouldn't hurt to give him the impression that if he asked you out you'd say yes.



give him sign


look him, smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment