Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with a teacher crush?

I'm a junior in HS taking AP biology. I've had a major crush on my teacher since the beginning of the year (i know it's wrong; i won't act on it). He's so smart, cute and just the kind of guy I adore. I monitored for him and then my friends (girls) started monitoring for him and I kind of get jealous when they talk to him. Sometimes I wish I just had him for myself...and it seems like he likes my friends better. I keep thinking in my head that my friend is a suck-up cause she hangs around him a lot and I get jealous. I'm shy around teachers and especially him and i think that makes him not want to talk to me. He always talks to my friend first and not me. He's so perfect...how do I deal with this?How to deal with a teacher crush?
I have some pretty hot teachers too lol. Don't get jealous it's not like he's going to do anything with him but if you wanted to talk to him and stuff just be kind of a teachers pet but not too much. Just volunteer to help a lot and at the end of class offer to help clean up and talk to him about a personal situation ( it shows him you trust and respect him )How to deal with a teacher crush?
Dont be obsessed girl!!
dont do it!


you want him to get arrested?


if you do have feeligns wait till you turn 18!


then think about it?!
GIRL HE IS A TEACHER! GET OVER HIM! FIND A MAN YOUR AGE. HE PROBOBLY HAS A FAMILY ANYWAY. WOW.
how old are u ???? monitoring him what ????





hes a teacher he have to talk to other students





look for some around ur age
Idk try to forget about him and let reality go to your head.
If I was you I would do everything in my power to get closer to that teacher.. I would act like I need more attention. I would act like I don't know how to do my work and just do stuff to make the teacher notice me. Bring the teacher something nice and maybe the teacher will always notice you 1st
Wow, sounds like your in a sticky situation.





Your friend probally doesn't like him, there just something in your mind tell you she acting in a certain way.





And most teacher's are smart enough to not be sexually attractive to students.





ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE MARRIED.





Help me to please,


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkpDY5h_yMxGx21e12GdpVrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100305130729A
self control... it si wrong.
mayb you ask him a question of the class work or h.w or mayb you should ask him a question after class.....sumthing lik that
well for one thing im going through the same exact problem. :) this guy is amazing and im only in 8th grade. hes out of college. being a substitute teacher till he gets a job. so when i heard he was subbing for us, i like almost peed myself in happiness. but i would try to be calm and cool about your friends talking to him bc they might be doing that on purpose because they know it ticks you off so just act cool and to get some quality time with him, just ask an extremely confusing question when you guys are alone. maybe that will help. but good luck! :)
Tell him you're thinking about dropping out and taking your G.E.D. since all these immature girls don't ';Know what 'you' want and go for it, right now';





If he doesn't proverbially 'jump your bones', he's not interested.
I know how you feel.


I had the same problem a few months ago.


Just say to yourself he's a teacher %26amp; its kind of nasty if you dated someone that taught. Just try not to think about him or try to find a guy thats you're age.


I'm sorry I know its hard cause I went through it too. But trust me over time it'll be okay =)


Good Luck!!!
Its normal and not rare at all for a girl to fall for her teacher. U cant control it. However, you can control your actions. Dont do anything stupid, dont flirt. Nothing good can come out of it. In the end you will be hurt emotionally and he will be hurt emotionally, financially, his reputation will go up in flames, get kicked out of work, be shunned from the educational world, probably end up in jail. I know the feels you are feeling quite well. These feeling will pass soon enough and when they do, you will be happy that you didnt make a fool out of yourself and also destroy another persons life. It is obviuos your not a slutty girl, but if you do anything about this, you will be seen as slut. So dont.
You just have to accept that you can't have a relationship with him. Just about everyone has a crush on a teacher at some point (I certainly did) but you should not hook up with him. It can be frustrating, but just enjoy the fantasies in your head.
blow him @ the end of the school day
You need to stop right where you are and tell your mother and father. They will help you. Just realize that you and your friends have the potential get this poor man fired . And shame on him if he is enjoying the attention. You need serious help. It's okay to have a small crush but yours is a liitle too serious honey.
Ah yes i was in a similar situation when i was about 15... then i left school, and i was really upset.. but im time i got over it. I think you're just going to have to stick it out, can't really change your hormones. It will pass in time, if it doesn't, maybe you can ask him out when you turn 18 lol :)





I always used to asked him ';Hi, How are you?'; whenever i saw him. He soon started to take more notice of me.
  • grey hair
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment