Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with my College crush?

There's this girl who's in my College, who's in most ofl my classes, and I like her. I don't know if the feelings I have for her are real (like I really like her or just a crush), or just my mind playing tricks on me.





I just got over a heartbreaking break-up this past summer with someone I really liked, btw.





Anywho, this girl in my class, she normally sits in the very back of the room, is quiet, and just goes in and out of class. She doesn't talk to anyone in the class. She smiles at me when we stare at one another.





She and I finally started talking to each other last week, as we were in line waiting for something. I walked her to her car a couple times after school as well, ...and we were recently placed in the same group together too, where she opened up to me about herself, as I got to know her more.





No one knows this ';crush'; I have right now. I got to know her a little better in the last month, I've built rapport, and she laughs at my jokes, but I don't know what to do now... should I go move forward by keep doing the same thing I've been doing, and slowly build things up, or should I just do nothing. I think she might have a BF already too. Oh, and she's really beautiful.





Despite the signs, I don't want to read into it too much, as I've been hurt before.





Are these feelings I have for her real? or just me going crazy? What should I do? Should I move forward with this?How to deal with my College crush?
If it was me, I'd wait for a few weeks (or months) to figure out the nature of the feelings I have for her and distance myself from her a bit so as not to fall in the ';just friends'; mistake. Then I'd make my move when I have my feelings sorted out, rushing things is useless. But that's just me :-PHow to deal with my College crush?
Trust me, don't misconstrue the situation more than it is already. She could like you or should could not like you. Give it time, and don't get your hopes up because you could get hurt.. same thing happened to me but before i got too attached to liking her, another great girl came into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment