Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with a crush?

theres this guy and i know i'll never go out with him but i've got a huge crush on him and my heart literaly hurts when ever i like stare at him or talk to him. i'm a nerd he's grunge and i know he will shot me down. we like the same type of music and stuff thow so.. well i need helpHow to deal with a crush?
went thru the same thing but it was a girl. And i never told her, but my friend did. Truthfully our relationship got strained because before we used to be good friends, but after she found out she kinda stopped talking to me. It obviously never worked out, but eventually things got better between us and now we are such close friends its awesome. I've stopped trying to get her, and my heart just start hurting sometimes when i see her, but i tell myself its for the best.





Also a quote that got me thru the tough times was ';If you love something let it go, and if it comes back to you its yours to keep.';





P.S Friendships are not as bad as they might seem. Sure it would be great to be gf bf, but sometimes friends are best choice.
  • interest rate
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment