Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with an unwanted crush?

Context: High school.





In a twisted, bizarre love quadrangle, a girl who has apparently had feelings for me for several years (whom I've successfully managed to ignore thus far) is now pushing very strongly. I can tell that she wants to go out with me, unfortunately, I can't reciprocate those feelings for her. She's texting me twenty times a day, and wants to know what I'm doing this weekend. I need to know how to stop this, without crushing her emotionally. I really DON'T want to hurt her by saying no when she inevitably asks the big question. What should I do?How to deal with an unwanted crush?
Tell her that she's a good ';friend';, if she is. Other than that, don't respond to her at all. She sounds like a stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment