Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with not having a crush?

I don't have a crush and seriously sucks. My friends have crushes and there all like ';He's just so cute!'; How can I deal with not having one? That last time I had one was like 5 years ago. No joke. So how should I deal with not having one? I'm forgetting what it feels like. Please help!How to deal with not having a crush?
Be happy you don't have to deal with the constant worries of ';does he like me back.'; You should feel happy and free that you can just get on with your life without having to worry about impressing any guy.How to deal with not having a crush?
Man terrible and confusing question.
just because your friends have one doesn't mean you have to have


one too. it's alright to not have a crush. you don't have to have one


all the time.
UMM........WHAT?????
Maybe you should try joining clubs and doing more activities to meet new guys.


and...


It's ok to not have a crush... I didn't have a crush for like the longest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment