Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with the Crush-Turned Casanova?




Okay I have been crushing on this guy for about a year. Last year,in the 8th grade i was crushing harder on him than anyone in the world. butterflies in the stomach and everything. And he was Incredible shy only had like 3 friends. One was his twin brother. I was much too shy and crushing too hard to even say 2 words to him.He was in m my art class last year and we only talked one time. This year I feel like he's changed so much and I can't cope and I don't know how t move on. His brother started to go out with this Queen-beeish type chick and now he's become like way more popular and all her follwers are all over him. I don't know what to do. We talk like every 2 days because he's in my spainish class but that's not enough and I don't want to seem desperate. I want to forget about him so badly but i can't have him. What do i do??? Help??


How to deal with the Crush-Turned Casanova?
talk to him be his friendHow to deal with the Crush-Turned Casanova?
I'll answer later.

No comments:

Post a Comment