Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with a huge crush on a teacher?

Well i have this teacher mr.beverage. he's soooooooooo hot. and he knows i like him (darn friends told him). and i think he likes me to. he's a phys. ed. teacher and whenever we're doing something he's always looking at me. when i hugged him i kinda felt a connection between us. like a spark type of thing. but anywayy i like him a lot. to the point where i will have daydreams in class about him, and making out and such. but at night i will have such a sexual dream about him to the point where i get like mad horny, and i just want to f*ck something. but what should i do? he pays a lot of attention to me which makes me think he likes me ........i think he's around 29 maybe 32 at the oldest, and i'm 13





also when i hugged him, while i was he said ';i know you like me, and i like you too'; which made me kinda happy :] but yet worried...and he also said ';i've seen you with those boyfriends you have, think........they are just boys, i'm a man, i'm what you really want';How to deal with a huge crush on a teacher?
time to wake up from your wet dream now.How to deal with a huge crush on a teacher?
If the girl in that picture is 13 than I am a monkey's uncle.
perv )(*%26amp;^%

No comments:

Post a Comment