Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I deal with my crush on her?

There is this beautiful girl who goes to school with me. We went to an indoor water park as a class field trip. She wore a bikini that matched her skin. She came up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang out. I gladly said yes. I tried my best not to get to close to her but she looked amazing and her lotion smelled so good. I wanted to befriend her. But my parents say I am not allowed to associate with girls until I'm 17. I am only 15 How do I forget her? But I may not want to because nobody has ever been that nice to me. She asked me to hang out because she knows I'm shy and she wanted me to have someone to play with.How can I deal with my crush on her?
Never mind your parents; that's really nice of her. I can see why they'd want to still control you at that age, but remember that you've only got one life to live. If you don't go for it you might end up like me: 17 and never had a girlfriend because I was too dumb to see what was right in front me.





You parents are really controlling, though. I don't know why you two can't still be friends.How can I deal with my crush on her?
wow really? your parents are in control at age 15 wow... how come they don't let you have a girl as friend? thats just sad.. wow..

No comments:

Post a Comment