Saturday, August 21, 2010

Very strong crush; How do I deal with it?

There's this girl I started liking at the very end of last year and the beginning of this year. Her best friend used to tell me to get over it because she supposedly didn't' like me. A while later I found out she had a boyfriend and I got over her. A while after she and her boyfriend broke up, I had some strange dream that made my crush come back even stronger, so I asked her out, and she said yes but it never happened. After that I attempted asking out two more girls (at different times) and one of them said yes but we haven't done anything yet because we barely see each other. Meanwhile, Melissa got another boyfriend, but It only lasted like 2 days. I was talking to her the other day on facebook about all that stuff. In one of the conversations I told her that I loved her and she replied ';love you too'; (I know she only loves me as a friend. Anyways, the last day of school, I talked to her mother (a substitute teacher) about stuff. Someone randomly said ';Do you have a daughter in the school?'; and when the teacher replied ';Yes, and she's beautiful!'; I just said ';hell yeah!'; and her mom just laughed but I have a feeling that both, Melissa and her mother know I like her and if they do, they don't really care. My problem is that I seem not to be able to get over her and I feel I'm wasting my time trying to become more than friends with Melissa. I need suggestions A.S.A.P.!!!Very strong crush; How do I deal with it?
JUST ASK HER OUT WHAT ELSE IS THEIR TO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment