Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can you give me suggestions on how to deal with this crush?

Well I have had a few dreams about this guy I'm crushing on. I wake up happy to kno he was in them :). And..................basically I am very much in lust at this moment. It just hit me ever since I saw this guy named Steve my sophmore year in HS. I'm now a senior and finally have a class with him I smiled inside when I saw him. I got a schedule change that day, walked into class bummed...but suddenly became happy when i found out he's in that class too. %26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3 Well don't think this is just some typical lustful story. this is major for me right now...because i've been single for awhile and HAVE accepted that fact. I've got a loving heart that is secretly falling hard for this amazing guy. He knows what he wants to do with his life, he's in the top 10 percent of our class, my kind of style, humorous, serious, intelligent. Everything i've always admired in a person. My sister's boyfriend and my other friend are a couple of his BEST buds, going back since elementary!! i could not believe my luck. Although I've dated since my sophmore year, and here I sit...writing and single. I noticed how he's always been there...not in a literal sense, but just around the same kind of friends. He's available..single..and I just want and am hoping destiny will make it's move. I do not want to be the one who initiates something. It's kind of instead of chasing someone...i just want someone to take interest in me for once. I don't think i'm asking for advice....but maybe some encouraging feedback. No negative comments please. Just a girl...with a big heart...finally wanting to keep some hope alive. We are just aquaintances me and him...but i am waiting patiently until my sis b/f calls a hangout...and then maybe we'll talk then. I'm hoping on thanksgiving he'll show up to help when we all volunteer to help serve for the homeless. it'll be a nice experience. .......but my heart...i think about him on most days...just like him for who he his. somehow...i just hope he'll like me too. hope someone is going through something similar and can relate. i honestly have not felt like this in awhile...and it's nice. :) i've got my mind set on school, have been a good friend..and all this time have just...waited for something to make me happy...tho i've never told anyone that. hopefully god does have a plan for me. i hope Steve's in it.Can you give me suggestions on how to deal with this crush?
I think you are doing the right thing by waiting. If a guy likes you, he will make the move. Enjoy your dreams, they are signs. And pray that he likes you too.
  • interest rate
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment