Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with my crush liking another girl? :(?

Ive liked this guy for 2 and a half years. I like him ALOT and now suddently his best friend and him are always flirting and talking to eachother. I get so jelouse of her.


He talks to me alot and teases me in my socials class, ( In a fun way, not mean ) So i kinda thought he liked me, finnaly. I was really getting my hopes up then all of the sudden hes dating her.





They broke up a few days ago and now his relationship is '' complicated ''


what should i do? Im so shy and i dont think i should tell him but, ugh. driving me crazy,


im so sad :/ love stinks.How to deal with my crush liking another girl? :(?
Hmm.. Does he know you love him ? (ps, two years of a crush is not just a little boy girl lovey duvy that would last a few weeks than end for something stupid, you must really have strong feelings for him whether you realize it or not)


But I mean I hear you still. My boy friend, now my husband, when we first met I was that 'nerdy' Asian girl who was obsessed in her studies and never had much interest in boys but when I first saw him he became an amazing crush. I always was blushing around when I saw him. But it seemed he never noticed me, but I was so wrong. He thought I wasn't interested in him. I had a crush on him for a year, watched all the other girls who were popular and all try to get with him but he turned them down every time and I never could understand why. Finally one day I was sitting alone in the lunchroom and he came over to me and started talking to me. That is when we first started getting close. But when he walked over and sat never to me I was so shy and he seemed to be too. But it was so cute. =] heheh


Anyways though.. Sorry for going too into detail. The point was , I thought he didn't like me for a whole year but I had a deep love for him. And little did I know, he did. It was hard because I wasn't popular, I moved from China to the US and was made fun of kind of, and he was semi-muscular and had really long blond hair and worn tight pants. Basically looked like a glam/hair metal guy. But he was like the guy of my dreams and I am so glad he came and spoke to me that day at lunch or I may have never gotten a chance to be where I am now with him. =]


Spend more time with him and ask him on a date. Take your chance now before it is too late. I remember I would go home and cry sometimes in my room because I thought I would never have a chance with him but I was wrong. Now I am so happy. Go for him before he falls in love with another girl. Maybe he isn't the one atleast then you will figure out and maybe can move on, right? But atleast take the chance before it is too late.How to deal with my crush liking another girl? :(?
Here's an idea:





GET THE **** OVER IT!
do not tell him you like him untill your sure he likes you
Hm. well first off, if youre good friends with him, you should be able to speak your mind to him. if not, then hint it alot. tease him back. maybe talk to him about his ';complicated'; relationship. maybe he'll relize that he wants to be with you instead of the other girl. love does stink, but when it happens, its great. best of luck to you
Be there for him. Be the person he can talk to about anything. Or just tell him how you feel.
girl, tell him. worse thing that would happen is that he'd not return the feelings... it'd only be awkward if you made it awkward after that...





if it was a few days ago... ask him to hang out a couple times... then maybe tell him so you can warm up to him more?





if he dated her, that means she probably let him know her feelings, sometimes it's best to let it out and things might just go your way :)





good luck babe, love does stink!
ohhhh boy do I know the feeling. I had the biggest crush in the world on the same guy for about 2 1/2 years, and when I finally got the chance to hang around him, and get close to him, he ends up with a girlfriend whom he has been dating for almost a year now. I wish that I would have been more up front with him on how I felt, but like you, I was too shy to ever say anything. Boy would I love that moment back! Go for it girl :]
Well you should just tell him how you feel but their are some guys who just flirt with every girl maybe he's one of them but seriously just tell him how you feel and don't be shy if he doesn't like you back you'll find someone who's better and who loves you
tell him. NOW. trust me, just do it. i didnt tell this girl i liked her 2 years ago, and she got a bf the day i was gonna tell her. i was too late. so ya, tell him how you feel. :)





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aork5SsqEYLVtW6rho3eemTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091106200323AADPLnT

No comments:

Post a Comment