Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with an obsessive crush?

I have an obsessive crush on someone I can never get





I stare at her picture all the time (though recently I've been able to control this a bit)


I think about her all the time 24/7. Though when I do some activities I enjoy, they leave my mind for a while, but then come back again.


I have fantasies about her


I keep thinking she don't like me or think I'm weird, which pains me so much.


If I was still in school, I would probably go out of my way just to see them.


I feel so envious of their boyfriend. I keep wishing I was them. And, as wrong as this sounds, I wish her boyfriend would die. If that sounds sick and wrong I agree. I'm ashamed.








Does anyone have any helpful tips in getting over this? If you think I WANT to feel this way, you're dead wrong.How to deal with an obsessive crush?
I feel the same for a girl right now, she doesn't have a bf right now so im making my move soon, i get the same feelings you where describing, to get over it ? i suggest you get into another girl and try you're best too move on, try too realise there are better girls out there.How to deal with an obsessive crush?
Holy Crap, i asked that question exactly, :(, i dont know what to do either im affraid, the exact same situation, thats so weird, i thought i was the only one like it......im confused really, i dont quite know how to get over it, but the only thing i can think of is to tell her, i mean, then only two things can happen, either she goes HELL YEAH, or.........she rejects you, but i mean i think it might help to help get over her, as hard as it is i know





good luck man
This is exactly what I am dealing with right now! I got this crush on this girl at my job and she rejected me and I still think about her for some reason! I am trying to forget about her but it is real hard to. Just hang in there (: Answer mine.... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It sounds like you have it bad!





The only thing you can do is do what you are doing by doing something that takes your mind of these women. The only thing that will work is that every time you think of them is to push that thought out of your mind.





It is not easy, but the more you can stop yourself thinking and fantasising about this woman, the easier it will get and the sooner you will get over her.





The other thing you have to remember is that the woman you have in your mind does not exist. The reason why fantasy is so appealing is because in your fantasy they are perfect whereas in real life nothing is ever perfect.





Just try and fill your time and your mind with other things and avoid places where you know this woman will be and after a while you will find that the fantasy does not invade your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment