Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I deal with a homosexual crush?

I'm a 15 year old guy who has a crush on a boy who's a little younger than me, and I can't tell if he likes me back, or how he likes if he does. He approaches me on his own when he sees me, but goes on talking about how when I mention things about him I'm a 'stalker' because I remember things he says. I sometimes say he acts immature, as a joke, and he then comes up to me and tries to have conversations with me, then checking to see if I think he's matured. He also bumps into me some, but doesn't maintain good eye contact when we're speaking. He also likes to tell me things via other sources, like he tells me how his 'friends at school' saw a certain movie or his 'buddy' told him to ask me a question, and rarely asks me things directly. He also has this tendancy to start to ask me something when we're alone, and ends up asking a kind of stupid question and it seems like he's covering it up to avoid asking. Does he like me? Should I ask him? How should I go about dealing with this?How do I deal with a homosexual crush?
Be nice to him back, drop a few hints maybe to see how he reacts. If it seems that he is interested, I say you should go for it =]





It's better to try and succeed than to avoid it and regret it later on.How do I deal with a homosexual crush?
You should know that, especially during puberty, many people have same sex feelings. It is considered normal. It does not mean you are gay...merely having same sex feelings. You should also know that you will have personality changes...possibly into your twenties and maybe even into your thirties. Again, this is all normal. Trying to establish your sexual orientation during this period is like calling yourself a football fan before you've ever even seem the first game. Take your time. There's no rush. You are doing the right thing by asking questions. I would recommend that you speak with your parents if you think they will be supportive of you. You know them better than anyone else. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to your parents...speak with your family doctor. He should be able to address your concerns...if he doesn't or can't, he will refer you to someone who can. You should also have the option of your school counselor. Doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists and school counselors should be confidential. Ask if you're not sure. Your sexual orientation shouldn't overly concern you...don't stress about it. You are what you are...if you're heterosexual, then you're heterosexual...if you're bisexual, then you're bisexual...and, if you're gay, then you're gay. You sexual orientation/identity is not an abnormality nor a disease...it's just your sexual inclination. Again, it's not something to get stressed about. Take your time and enjoy yourself, you're just beginning a wonderful journey through life...don't rush it. You will look back over these years with fondness...just relax.
First, does he know about your sexuality?





If he does and is okay with it, then I suggest just asking him. Do it in a private place, that is comfortable for both of you. It will make it easier for him to give an answer especially if he is having difficulty dealing with his sexual preference.





If he doesn't know about who you are, then that is a little harder. It could be he suspects your sexual preference and is trying to figure it out. Or he is unsure of his own. Everyone has those annoying teen moments where you question if you really are gay or straight. Give it some time, if he is truly interested it will get more obvious and not less.





Good Luck, I would also suggest talking to local LGBT community members in the area in which you live for some guidance. It is confidential so no one has to know anything about what you were asking. Most have 1800 numbers you call.
Dude. He likes you.


Or wants to know if you're gay.
Well, he might, him not making eye contact could mean that he likes you and he's nervous!


Have fun!
well for now just be friends till u can get what his hidden motive is





also he proply wants to ask ir ur gay or bi

No comments:

Post a Comment