Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i deal with a crush?

i like a girl that is a cocktail waitress. we have known each other since december and have hung out a couple of times but only as a group. she knows i like her as we already had that awkward convo. unfortunately she doesnt feel the same way. i know u cant force someone to like u but this girl is all i ever think about. yes i have my own life and my own personal goals but she is constantly on my mind. what can i do to stop thinking about her. should i just avoid her altogether or try my best to be her friend? i need to get her off my mind because i know that nothing is ever going to happen between us. i havent had this bad of a crush everHow do i deal with a crush?
GO to the mirror everyday and tell yourself that she doesn't deserve you, she's not good enough.


Try to occupy yourself with other things so she may slowly slip out of your mind.


Just say ';I really don't like her anymore,'; repeatedly.


Don't hang out with her or even walk past the restaurant she's in.


Try to sidetrack your mind with things that may occupy you for the day, work, games, tv, family, something that could distract you from thinking of her.


Tell youself,';She really doesn't like you anymore, get over it. Why cry for someone who wouldn't cry for you?'; and really MEAN what you say.


Avoid her at all costs.


Find a new girl to like!!





I hope this works because I have had experiences with guys who do this to me... good luck man.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment