Thursday, August 19, 2010

How does it feel to be in love? When you wake up, sleep, work. How does it change you and is it blissful?

I am a 33/m. Cant ever love a women and cant be loved. Long story..Workaholic, never take time off, and reject 100 percent of every advance by a pretty lady.





I have only been in a high school sweetheart crush deal for a couple of years and that was a long time ago.





How does being in love change the way you think? make you feel? How different is your life and do you always look forward to being with that person you are in love with. Im talking true real love. Not a crush or lust.





thanks. Since I will never experience it, at least people can tell me how it feelsHow does it feel to be in love? When you wake up, sleep, work. How does it change you and is it blissful?
It's a feeling you can't fully describe. You have to experience it. You will fall in love soon and be able to answer your own question. Seriously, take a vacation and start talking to those pretty ladies.


Edit:


Oh the answer is, it's a best damn feeling ever. I'm smiling just looking at my husband playing the stupid vdo game like he's some damn teenager.How does it feel to be in love? When you wake up, sleep, work. How does it change you and is it blissful?
Well that's YOUR own problem isn't it? No need to ask the question.
This is not normal...





But to answer your question, being in love is the most wonderful thing in this world. At least it was for me. I loved my ex wife with all my heart and soul and would have given my life for her. Would have given her the moon and the stars - she was my everything. And when you love someone like that man, you stand beside yourself.





But YOU CAN feel it if you want to. You just got some stuff in the way, probably you. Maybe you can talk to someone because no one should ever go through life not ever experiencing love. That would be such a waste!
Don't worry, it's not all it's cracked up to be. at first it's great and totally lifts your mood, but it comes with negative things too certainly and can definitley make you crazy at some times. The beginning is certainly the best, but after a while you stop constantly feeling those butterflies in your stomache, it's nice but it isn't necessary, and I 'm sure you love someone(family, whatever) but I guess what you are asking about it quite different. . .
WELL IT SEEMS AS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LOVED. I THINK IF YOU WERE ';NUMB'; TO THE SITUATION THEN YOU WOULD NOT WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL YOU HOW LOVE IS FOR THEM. I CAN TELL YOU HOW IT IS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND THOUGH.. MAYBE I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE THAT CAN LEAVE YOU OPEN TO YOUR FUTURE. LOVE... WOW!!! NO LIE IS UPS AND DOWNS... INS AND OUT... BUT IN MY CASE I LOVE WAKING UP TO SOMEONE THAT CRIES WITH ME, HOLDS ME, GIVES ME EVERY DESIRE IN MY HEART, KNOWS MY HEART AND LOVES MY HEART. LOVE IS A WARM EMOTION THAT KEEPS YOU MOVING, WAKES YOU UP AND HAS YOU ALWAYS WILLING TO PLEASE. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT FOR ME THE BAD DAYS, WHICH HELP TO SMOOTH OUT THE UNKNOWN IN YOUR MARRIAGE IS A HELPER TO GET STRONGER AND SATY TOGETHER. ALL I CAN SAY IS PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR HELP.
Wow. What is it like to be in love? What a heavy question.


I never dated until my second year in college. I watched my sister go through several abusive (physical, mental, verbal, etc.) relationships and I hated the male race. I thought they were all scum, they would eventually beat and use you, so I never dated.


I was made fun of all through high school. They stated I was a lesbian, that I couldn't get a guy because I was fat, ugly, etc. etc.


For the longest time, I didn't think I could truly fall in love. Could truly give myself to a person, heart, body and soul. And then one day, a boy I talked to in the mornings before my history class turned around to someone else and smiled, this amazing, brilliant smile. It was one of those true smiles, that you only catch a glimpse of, because many people only fake smile.


I knew at that moment I needed to know this person that such an incredible and real smile belonged too.


From that point, every time I thought of him, I couldn't help but smile. I wasn't in love, but was intrigued.


Make a long story short, we became friends, dated and eventually, though it was extremly tought the first time, I truly told someone I loved them. I realized that my days wouldn't be the same without him. He was my reason for working hard, acing a test, bettering myself and more. When someone would yell at me at work, I was able to handle it better, because I knew he appreciated me. He wouldn't yell at me. He would never tell me I failed, he would never tell me I wasn't pretty enough, and because of that I wanted to do better!


I began to exercise, not so much to look better for him, but to feel better myself. I worked harder at school, work, everything, so I could be strong for him.


God and his love, help me through each day, each challenge, each obstical!


Love, something I never thought I could experience, changed everything about me, for the better.


~Best of luck in life~


(just want to disclaimer, that those feelings are most the time, we do argue, disagree, etc. etc. but we always seem to work through it! Love is work, but well worth every second! and sorry if that wasn't exactly answering your question.)
I don't believe that you were held a bad hand! I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. If it isn't your time to have that emotional experience then maybe you aren't meant to be doing something else at the moment. Maybe your workaholic lifestyle is reaching others in a level that needs to be reached. I know it sounds very 70's like or hippie style but I'm a firm believer in it. Keep wishing for those feelings, they will come. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We have been married a year and a half but have been together for almost 14yrs. It has been a blessing. Being in love is like nothing else. Loving a mother or sibling or friends is a complete different type of love compared to loving a spouse. That person understands you in a level that no one else does. They see your flaws but love you even more for them. I currently have a husband that has to be a workaholic in order to help keep us afloat. It's been rough for over a month but our love is keeping us strong. It's an amazing feeling and I believe that everyone feels this experience at least once in their life. Your time will come. You never know whether it happens tomorrow or twenty years from now. Just dream for it to happen and someday it will! Good Luck
Each person has their own way to love. But for me, it's both happiness and lot of pains. Love may come softly and you don't even know until it is too late.





Nothing is wrong with you. You just haven't found her/him (nothing's wrong with that either.) It could happen when you're not ready and not looking for it.





BTW, I wish you the best life with or without love. Enjoy the moment! Just be happy with what you're having now -and don't worry about what you haven't have yet:)









I would not know.
  • interest rate
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment