Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i deal with my crush who is a player?

i got attracted to this cute %26amp; funny guy who's a regular customer in our cafe.I'm single so i'm open to the possibility that he could be the one. I really have fun talking to him coz he makes me laugh.But the other day i saw him go out with another girl but im not sure if it is his gf.But yesterday it was confirmed that he's taken coz my friend asked him and he said yes it was his gf. I felt crushed and disappointed with myself for flirting and falling for his charms and sense of humor. I know it's my fault for expecting too much from this guy.Now,i wanna gain back the self-respect as a girl for he made me feel like second best %26amp; just a plaything even though it was just a little flirting.I don't know how i can make him feel sorry for what he did and respect me. I remember one bad thing and that is he is a bit critical about me working in the cafe as a cashier even though i got a degree in business.My reason is due to family gratitude since the business is owned by my aunt.But now i feel so insecure %26amp; helpless.How do i deal with him now i know the truth? i just can't ignore him and pretend that he's not there.He is even here in the cafe the moment i am typing this.How am i gonna empower myself and gain back my self-confidence after what happened?How do i deal with my crush who is a player?
What a idiot:


I say totally ignore him and avoid him, EXCEPT for when you have to serve him, then just treat him like any other ordinary customer. Stay clear of players!!How do i deal with my crush who is a player?
Holy crap. You had a few nice chats with him, and when asked if he had a girlfriend, he gave an honest answer. This does not make him a ';player.'; It is not a reason for you to feel like you're second-best and a plaything. That's ridiculous. He didn't ';make you feel'; like anything. You need to recognize that these are your own feelings you need to deal with, and stop blaming other people for your own issues. Otherwise, you'll never be ';empowered.';

No comments:

Post a Comment