Thursday, August 19, 2010

I dont know how to deal with this crush?

He is a great friend of mine and I am so into him like I feel so warm inside when im around him. I cant help it. I imagine being with him and he understands me so much and is one of the only gay friends I have. I feel like I love him and depressed when not around him. I don't know how to tell him. I just don't know if he feels the same and don't want to be embarrassed or ruin the friendship we have. I look out for him alot and feel he does for me too.I dont know how to deal with this crush?
just give it time, if it seems kinda obviious he likes you, then tell him you like him, too!! or, you can kinda show him that you like him by flirting or things like that, Good Luck!


and remember, the worst thing he can say to you is that he doesn't like you, and if he says that it means you aren't meant to be BUT, that doesn't mean you won't find somebody else.


';We have to be let down a couple times before we find the right person';I dont know how to deal with this crush?
your very welcome

Report Abuse



Ive been in this situation before. and nothing worked out at all. . just to cut things short i had a one night thing with him and he started to ignore me so now we arnt friends at all but we still say hi to each other in the hallways and when ever we see each other i never told him that i liked him actualy i didnt like him at all. i dont know where im going with this but..





i don't think its a good idea to tell someone stright out but give hints

No comments:

Post a Comment