Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with this crush?

I knew a guy through flickr years ago. I liked him but couldn pursue it because I thought he is much younger than I am. Our online encounters were infrequent, but I could tell that there鈥檚 much in common between us.


Very recently he emailed me %26amp; gave me his personal email. We were leaving offline messages because both of us were busy with stuff. But we had an unexpectedly long chat few days ago %26amp; since then I can鈥檛 stop thinking of him! He works as marine engineer (something to intrigue about!) %26amp; I found out that he is 30 (I鈥檓 32). We both live in the same city (YAAY!).


Problem is that he opened up expressing his weakness after he found out I鈥檓 a psychiatrist. He ended his 4-years relationship with a girl 7 months ago and he wondered if he could get over her totally or not. He said 7 months are long enough to forget about someone (I know, sounds na茂ve!); but this made me like him more!I don鈥檛 think being his rebound would be such a good idea, but I have huge crush on him!How do I deal with this crush?
you're a psychiatrist! Why are you asking us?How do I deal with this crush?
Have you met the guy yet? I think you should meet him and get to know him better before you even think about pursuing. A crush...even if it is a huge one, is still just a crush, and you need to see if there is something more there before you make any decisions regarding your interest in him. He might be totally uninteresting in person. But you should definitely go find out!
go for it...


I'm sure you guys will do just fine together.


Try to go online and chat with him more, and


even tell him how you feel. ;)
either wait for a while until you guys talk more and more everyday. Or you can just tell him how you feel now. Its been seven months, I don’t think you will be the rebound girl. Chances are he probably likes you too! Goodluck!
go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment