Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I deal with having a ';crush'; on my history teacher?

I am beyond knowing it is juvenile, I simply need some support. Not agreeing or disagreeing support, just something so I can manage this less like a six-year-old. It is my most difficult class, not having to do with the ';crush';, so I don't want to become distracted by him at all.





Thank you for any input you may have, sincerely- meHow can I deal with having a ';crush'; on my history teacher?
Nothing to it. It's just a crush; it's soon to fade, especially when you find out something about him/her. I had a crush on my algebra teacher, before said teacher ';came out of the closet';.How can I deal with having a ';crush'; on my history teacher?
I was just searching a question like this, because I myself need help. I'm trying to think about it-- what's so good about the teacher?


I mean, I hate my history teacher so much, that I like him. It's so weird. I mean, I want him to like me a little. I guess I don't mean ';crush';, I just mean.. I like him as a favorite teacher, but I can't stop thinking about him.


I guess all you need to do is maybe not think about it? Think about the school work you have, instead, and try to maybe get him to like you by being nice, and... outgoing with him. But please, don't go out of hand with it. If you like him that much, I suggest you stop thinking about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment