Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gays-how did you deal with HUGE crushes in high school?

so there's this girl, i kinda know she's into girls because she seems like it and we stared at each other non stop for an entire semester of school really blatantly (and sexyly), but nothing more and i think it frustrated both of us being shy/socially conscious and gay, but attracted to each other and in high school where making a move on someone of the same sex is kind of a big deal.





now school's over and she's going to college next year so my question is being gay HOW DID YOU DEAL WITH THIS bullshit frustration/being seriously infatuated but feeling unable to do anything about it in high school? i want this girl still SO badly. she's always on my mind but it's time to let go...right? cuz i feel like a huge creeper but then again i know she was definitely into me by the way she looked at me and doing it so much! wtf???Gays-how did you deal with HUGE crushes in high school?
Before you make a move, if you do, are you absolutely 100% sure she is gay? Cos if she isn't, you're going to look a complete idiot if you do anything about it.





However, my advice would simply be to try to move on, find someone else! There's always more than one for every person, find you're next!!Gays-how did you deal with HUGE crushes in high school?
haha u remind me of me...I got a crush on this girl like 2 years ago and I still have feelings for her she was sooo hot tho. I dealt with it by skipping that class because it hurt me a lot not being able to act on it.





I think you should just find a way to talk to her because she obviously liked you back so she will appreciate it.
I'd say just talk to her. If she was gay or whatever, talking to her and getting to know her is one of the best ways to find out for sure. I mean, I've had huge crushes, well mainly one, but he's moving and theres nothing I can do about it. And I was too chicken to tell him that I liked him, even though I had an inkling that he was at least bi. And now I've lost the chance.





But you have to be courageous.





You just have to talk to her. She may be going to college, but that doesn't mean that you'll lose contact with her forever. Ya'know? And besides, if she's going to college, most people come out in college, so you'd have an even better chance of her being gay.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment