Saturday, August 21, 2010

I hate everything about myself. Any advise?

I hate everything about myself! The way I look, act, feel. The worst is the way I act. At home Im always cussing at everyone and hate them. With good reason after all the abuse Ive gone through. And of course when I told the police I ended up in a metal hospital for a week and a half. WTF??? How does that make sense??? At school I change from day to day. One day I will be silent and anti social while the next day Im loud and will tell everyone everything about myself which embarrasses me and most people don't care to hear. When Im with friends Im the thoughtful caring person you could tell anything. I hate how im like this! I want to have a good relationship with my family. I want to be the fun person at school but still know when to shut it. And I want to have the last one all the time. I cant help it all though! THen there's my looks. Im way to hairy for my age and that's just... ew. Hair is gross. I cant shave it of wax it so Im stuck hiding my body all the time. Then the way I feel about things is rebellious and I don't like that cuz it gets me in bad places. Then Im gay so I have to deal with crushing on strait guys and getting hurt. My homophobic family who would kill me if they knew and the rest of society. This is more of a rant about myself but... Any tips on fixing all this or learning to like it?I hate everything about myself. Any advise?
ya your too concerned with ';me me me'; instead of ';them them them'; don't worry about you join the group organism of humanity and things will align themselves to harmonious benefitI hate everything about myself. Any advise?
';the rest of society';





The rest of society isn't that bad, a LOT of people aren't homophobic





Once you're out of high school and all its drama you really won't care anymore. Go off to college and live in a dorm, get a job, join school groups, make new friends, it will be a whole new start.
get laid
That's..... Deep.....
You just have to wait til your 18 I'm afraid, then move yourself out of that horrible situation to a city more accepting of gays.





Being hairy isn't that bad when you're older. I am too, and a lot of guys actually like it, so I wouldn't worry.





Feel better friend:-).
its called being a teenager.
embrace ur gayness for one and your not alone here's a tip...you must tell ur family either they love you as you or they love the mask you try to defend yourself with.
Don't worry. It's just puberty. Life gets much better when you graduate from high school and move out.





My teen aged years were hell. Life really does get better. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment