Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I deal with this crush?

Hi I'm sixteen, I've been talking to this boy from 12 grade and he is a very nice person. I want to let him now that I like him but I don't want anything serious with him or loose his friendship. I really want to have something small while he is still in my school. I could try friends with benefits but I'm not too sure if he would think the same as me. I want to know what can I tell him on wednesday in school besides telling him to hang out with me or to help me with something... It's messed up.How can I deal with this crush?
Keep it friends onlyHow can I deal with this crush?
Friends with benefits only means your easy.





just be a big tease and see where that goes.
It's easy to just be his friend, he will know that by your actions and what you say to him. Be careful and don't send him mixed feelings. Playing with someones emotions can get someone hurt very badly. JK
friends with benefits isn't something small..


you could end up hurt..or worse..


but if he's the ONLY boy ur interested in then ultimately it'll be your decision..
Flirt! Flirt! Flirt! Be more flirtatious. Don't EVER be a ';buddie';.
Ahaha I'm in the same situation same age and all. We'll my crush and I flirt while texting all the time. Its really fun and at first I thought i didnt have a chance at all but after talking with him he finally asked he to watch a movie with him last saturday. He's really sweet and popular so dont worry if your guy is the same. My crush knows i like him wich is embaressing but i wouldnt do the whole friends with benfits thing because he'll lose respect for you. Just be yourself and be patient as hard as that is. Hope i helped!
No friends with benefits are always end up wrong in some way shape or form, dont do friends with benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment