Saturday, August 21, 2010

LGBT: How do I deal with my obsessive crush?

I think it's fair to say that my crush on my friend of a few months has become a bit obsessive where I can't stop thinking about him, try to rearrange my routes at school to bump into him, try to learn a lot about him and his school timetable, and to be honest I'm starting to creep myself out if I haven't already creeped him out.





But he really has been giving me way too much hints he likes me back, like loads. But at the end of the day, I can't decide whether he's really got something for me, or if he really is just super-outgoing and is messing around like he messes around with his other friends. Sometimes I feel he only made friends with me because I'm really shy, and there was only like 6 boys including me and him in our PE class, and I perhaps was an easy target so he'd have a friend in that class. But the friendship always seems genuine. Apart from this week. When I had a dream he was ignoring me in school, and typically apart from a very suggestive (though perhaps joking) licking of the lips and rolling his eyes over me as if he was checking me out on Wednesday morning when we passed, it seems as though he has been ignoring me. He didn't say anything to me in the one class we're in on Wednesday, and then today in PE he talked to me for a bit before, and then pretended he had defriended me and had replaced me with (dare I say it), one of the other geeks in the class as his ';PE friend';. I knew he was just joking, but it did hurt me a little. I asked him if he was coming in to school tommorow on the last day of term, but he says he can't be bothered. I tried to convince him to come, but I don't think he changed his mind and I probably came over as even more of a creep. So now I won't see him until the new year, and I literally cannot stop thinking about him, and I really don't want to have to be sad all day tommorow and for most of the Christmas holidays.





So how do I stop thinking about him as much? Or make my crush a little less obsessive. It's really stressing me out, yet I've fallen for him real bad, and really don't want to stop liking him in this way, I just want to stop thinking and worrying about him as much, so I don't feel sad during the holidays, and also when we go back I don't continue acting even more of a creep towards him. Because he must be blind if he hasn't realized I fancy him since he knows I'm gay. =\ (I get the vibes from him though, and I can't help think he's a closet case).LGBT: How do I deal with my obsessive crush?
To be frank, you don't seem like a creep at all. The information you've provided seems to indicate that you have a very typical, normal crush on this person.





I do however think that in order to be both mature and give off a good impression, you should avoid throwing yourself out there for him.Blindly throwing yourself out to see if he'll ';take the offer'; only gives off the impression that you're insecure and that you're too dependent on others.





Continue to talk to him if you can, offer to take him out to the movies sometime. But don't act desperate, keep your composure and be rational about your feelings( in other words, is your crush on him really worth it? Is he a nice guy or is too immature?)LGBT: How do I deal with my obsessive crush?
I'm sorry but you need to tell him. If he says yes it will feel so ggod, but we all have to deal with rejection in our lives. Let me know how it goes, ok? x x x
Oh man I'm in a similar situation. I have a crush on this guy from school. Unfortunately, I'm probably never going to see him again. And I did the same thing. I tried learning as much about him and I even felt weird. I felt like a stalker. At least you'll still see him after winter break. Not only that, he is your friend unlike me I never got the chance to become friends with this guy.





But the best things to get your mind off of him is to keep yourself occupied. I know it's hard but it helps a little, but you're still gonna see him after winter break so don't feel that sad ok.
hell, ask him out or something . get it over with. if he rejects you at least you wont be torturing yourself anymore . don't put his back against the wall, just ask him if he knows that you really like him or something . bring it up casually , don't be too intense about it .
I have been in this situation tons of times excluding the fact that the person 'liked' me back.


Anyway point being- i know it does not seem like it now but you will forget about this lad really because i did with my crushes and now im thinking like what the hell was i doing being so obsessed, although tbh i am a very obsessive person.





Anyway- eventually maybe when you leave school you will probably find someone that you really do love and that is way different to a crush; when you do find someone that you love you will know the difference :)





Hope this helps somewhat- try and do other things to help your mind get off him.
He has not been talking to you because you are too easy, and because you are thinking about him too much. I really think that you are not ready for this. Therefore, you need to stop obsessing about him. You need to find things to do. And you need to forget him. You are not ready for this. It is ok, that in the hectic life that we live sometimes we might feel something for someone. But it is not ok to make everything in our life centered on someone. This is what is driving him away from you. Just live your hectic life. And recognize it for what it is. An obsessive thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment