Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dealing with a crush in high school?

Big wall of text :(


So, I'm a senior in high school, and theres this girl I really like. I wouldnt call myself shy at all, I am a little quiet however. Im not exactly ';smooth with girls'; but im a friendly guy and usualy if I can get the chance to talk to people I can become good friends with them. The thing is, life just seems to be doing EVERYTHING it can to keep me from talking to this girl. I'll spare you all the details. I'm going crazy! My teenage hormones are raging over this girl but I just cant seem to get close to her.(due to schedules and after school activities) So what? Should I walk up to this girl and just tell her how I feel? How should I say it? These are the things I'm asking.


Thank you for your time.Dealing with a crush in high school?
i would just walk up to her and ask her about an assignment or something don't make it obvious u like her too much. as weezer says: ';no one likes to much attention from a desperate fool'; lol goo luck





answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Dealing with a crush in high school?
get to be friends then say '; i really like you. we should hangout sometime.'; then when you start hanging out right b4 she goes home kiss her and say goodnight then walk away. thats wat my bf did to me. makes gurls go crazy wen u unexpectedly kiss them
Tell her how you feel, the worst thing she can do is say no, (it will suck at first, i know) but you never know, she might like you too!
like my math teacher says.





';if you arent sure, JUST ASK !';





btw, whats the worst that can happen? getting ejected? other fish in the ocean, but watch out for the sharks !
My suggestion is that you should talk to her. See if she has the same kind of feelings for you. Are you sure it isn't just a sexual attraction you feel for her?
Ah just ask her! I mean you can't live life with fear just ask her no matter what! If she turns you down there are plenty of girls out there and she just wasn't worth your time and wasn't the one for you!
Flatter the customer. ';I love you.';
Just ask her.
no
I am in the same position as you but im not sure if he likes me back, so i am just going to have to wait and see if he will start a conversation with me, atleast try to coz we have only spoken as few times..bout random stuff, but i feel like he likes me coz i caught him staring at me twice already so far and we had that eye lock thing going on for a few mins lol..but anyways it would help if u had given more details about this..but i think u shudnt just walk up 2 her and be like, i like u! that is kinda silly, if u havent spoken to her then try to speak to her first, and then get her msn add or number and then only ask her out..if she is interested.


good luck with that
I wouldn't just walk up to her and tell her how you feel, I'd say you need to suss the situation out before that. What about adding her on Facebook or something similar, or sending an email... I know plenty of people who have gotten to know people they're at school with or otherwise over the internet. That way you can easily talk and see if you get along well. However, if you can get talking in person (rather than immediately telling her how you feel) it would probably be better. I'd only use the email as a last resort if you're never are in the same place.





Hope this helps.
  • grey hair
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment