Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think I'm in trouble...?

ok.here's the problem.i keep talking a lot abt my crush, %26amp; how cute he looks %26amp; some guys in his class had gone %26amp; told him that i talk of him in a wrong way %26amp; that i constantly keep on complimenting his looks.apparently,my crush thinks i'm a psychopath now(seriously-one of my friends had explained to him that it's just my hyper way of dealing with crushes %26amp; that it's my personality but he wasn't convinced)...now he's freaked out by everything i do.(he doesn't know me very well.we hardly talk %26amp; i assume he doesn't know my real character at all,or has even bothered to find out).when i confronted him abt this %26amp; apologised,he just told me that he didn't know who to trust.was this a wise thing to do?


plus i just want to know why he thinks i'm such a psycho.i mean,i don't think that ANYONE would be freaked out by compliments %26amp; attention,are they?


guys-what would you do in a situation like this?listen to your friends,or ask the girl herself?would you even give her a chance to explain?I think I'm in trouble...?
Well, juz relax %26amp; calm..move on with your study which is more important than anything.If you are a successful person in future,you find more better man in the Globe.I think I'm in trouble...?
forget about hom. move on. even if he becomes a friend ,it will not last very long.
Write a note to him tell him that not what you mean and tell him what you really mean.
HES LISENING TO HIS FRIENDS SO MAKE THEM FESS UP OR U PUT SOMETHING OUT BOUT THEM
Just let it go. Over time people will forget. If you still like him after a few weeks try talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment