Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with a crush?

I know this sounds weird, but it's eating me up inside, and I have no idea how to resolve things.


I'm 32. A married man, with two children - I adore and love my wife and kids.


I met my best friend (male) just over 3 years ago. For a while, we were just mates, but recently, we're become really close after both of us simultaneously experienced the same very big changes in our lives. More recently, I've begun to feel really protective, caring and concerned about him (for the past 6months or so). I love him (I'm not IN love with him - I think?!), and he's one of the best things that has ever happened to me....he helped me through some rubbish times this year. He's completely straight, there is no doubt about that, and I thought I was until recently.


We tell each other everything, and share things that we tell no-one else. We talk constantly on the phone, in person, on IM...pretty much every day. We're really good mates. He's always on my mind, and I go to massive lengths to interact with him (give him lifts in the car, share things, play sports together, etc). He's travelling south to be with his parents over xmas, and I'm dreading him going as I'll feel like a part of me is missing.


My question is, why do I think of him constantly? Am I turning gay?


What the hell is happening to me??!?!


:-(How do I deal with a crush?
Yup. enjoy your hand.How do I deal with a crush?
Believe me...yes you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment