Thursday, August 19, 2010

I don't know how to deal with my crush, help me?

I met this girl last summer at party and we became friends. She goes same high school like I do. We used to talk a lot at that summer in MSN and sometimes even she did start some of those conversations which I find surprising. When 2nd year at high school started we were still good friends and I talked to her few times a week. I used to tease her a bit and she did the same for me. We both wrinkled our faces when we saw each other and then smiled. Anyway I wasn't sure about my feelings on those times and I ignored her for 2 months. On that time I catch her staring at me and she tried to catch my attention few times. She would look right away at me if she saw me talking to another girl. I know she liked me.





Sometime ago I started talking her a bit more because I had realized that I like her more than just as a friend. Well she wasn't like she used to be few months ago... We are not having great conversations as we used to have. Nowadays at school she looks at me many times and sometimes when our looks meet we smile to each other. Few days ago I talked with her on msn and she kept answering with only few words which isn't normal and after that I started wondering if I could get any help on this situation. So I am asking you, what should I do?





It feels very hard when people at my school are hanging with their own friends and she has also her own group of friends. It's very hard to talk with her since she hangs and parties only with them so how am I supposed to make my chances better on her then鈥??


I see her staring at me many times at school even at this week but what is her problem? Why she doesn't even try to build up conversation with me?





She used to use her old msn for long time but then facebook says she has a different one now. She has logged in few times but I havent seen her for few days...





I think about this nearly every day and I feel very bad for this and I don鈥檛 know what to do. Even drinking doesn鈥檛 help me.





Please comment


ThanksI don't know how to deal with my crush, help me?
Well, your english is excellent and your story is sincere which means you have great manners that a well bred girl appreciates...congratulations...!





BUT...knowing your age does make a difference here, and you do not disclose that. Young girls and young men in their puberty years are very vulnerable emotionally and allow their heart a free hand to make mistakes that hurt for a long long time. Some become so hurt for loss that even causes them to become depressed and / or suicidal. So then, at your age I assume to be middle or late teens, please remember that there is no ';real love'; at this age but only the ';possibility'; that a great friendship could lead to love a few years from now...





I would suggest you do a face-to-face and ask her for a simple date. It has not to be something fancy and you need not think of flowers, or whatever...





If she refuses, accept it, she has other interests and you are no included...





If she accepts, show her the respect that a nice girl deserves and never ask for a commital of any kind. Don't expect a kiss on a first date, that's her choice, not yours. Be as caring with her as your notes above indicate...





When the date is over, don't ';corner'; her for anything for the future...





Simply say you had a great time and would like to see her again----%26gt; if she would like that also.%26lt;----- That keeps her in control of the situation...





If she says yes, then nicely ask if she would like you to contact her or would she prefer her to contact you....





If she says for you to contact her then ask her only...when is a good time for you...?





If she says she will contact you then just say that's great and then wait...





If she was telling the truth, she will call. If she was not telling the truth, she won't call and you have been dumped, so don't keep trying as you will only make a fool of yourself...





Remember this...Love is not something you chase after. Love only finds itself when two people know each other well and enjoy a relationship for a long time...





There is no such thing as ';love at first sight';...that's just physical attraction and nothing else...





You appear a cool guy with good upbringing and, if she is ready for a relationship, she would be foolish to pass you by...





Good luck...I don't know how to deal with my crush, help me?
hey man, sounds like u really like this girl, i wish u all the best, i can sense that u r a very nice guy,





wrote an email, or letter, and give it to her, u knew deep down inside that u cant talk directly to her because all the words might went into drain when shes in front of u, so wrote it down, think about it, and be grateful that u found such a wonderful girl that u might call 'the one' in the future,





good luck man.
ask her out





answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
she use to like u but since u ignored her she hate u now
Okay, first, since you are in HS you should not be trying to solve problems by drinking, it is stupid and in your case illegal.





Talk to her, if you like her and she likes you then hang out with each other, hang out with her friends and see if she will hang with you and yours.
ask her out on msn. or if ur not comfortable with that, ask her on msn why she behaves the way she does. And tell her that you really like her, more than friends. Maybe you two can go out some time. If she doesn't want to, you just have to move on. No point waiting around doing nothing for no reason.
My goodness you sure can express yourself. That is actually a fantastic thing to be able to do.


People change with the seasons. People move on with interests.


How she felt last summer is not how she may feel now.


Sorry and there isn't a darn thing you can do about it.


Press on. Just keep probing. That is how you learn. h

No comments:

Post a Comment