Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i deal with a crush?

i'm 16 and recently become really friendly with a 14yr old (in yr 10)


and i have to admit hes pretty good looking. But i don't see him as boyfriend material, just a really cool kid that im friends with especially because hes younger then mee!


we got friendly because he liked this girl in his year and didnt have the guts to ask her out and kinda relied on me to give him advice and he uses the same bus stop as me too..anyways, hes still too chicken to ask her!


he knows i have other guy friends but recently admitted that he had a crush on me and asked if i was ok with it. i honestly don't know what to do..and im not okie with it :( i want to be friends with him but i dont like leading him on!


i encouraged him to ask the girl out but hes gone on some holiday atm and said that he would probably miss me more then the other girl. its so wierd..and its cradle snatchin..im two yrs older then him!!


how do i tell him that i dont like him but in a way that wont upset him??


please and thankyoo xHow do i deal with a crush?
I would tell him I dont reciprocate those feelings back to him. A guy I knew a long time ago, told me that, and it worked. It hurt, but it worked and now so much time has passed, I dont even remember what he looks like. I think he did the right thing telling me like that. And I do believe that just telling the person straight out to bug off is good. You may lose them as a friend, but you dont want to lead anyone on, because that would hurt more. I guess you just have to do what this guy did to me and be stern and tell him no contact. If this person cares for you, they will leave you alone and show you respect.
  • interest rate
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment