Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should I deal with my crush?

I've known a girl since last summer and we became friends but during this year I noticed she likes me. I wasn't sure about my feelings towards her and then I ignored her. After that she kept staring at me a lot at school but never tried to strike a conversation or anything like that. Now I'm very sure that I like her more than as a friend, but how can we become better friends again and maybe more? During this week I've seen that she has been staring at me when I haven't been looking at her but she isn't doing that so often anymore as she used to. How should I fix this and what should I say to her?





Me and my friends are going to party at this week and it will last for 3 days :D She will come there also. I just don't know what to talk about with her and how could I seduce her again... I can't find many subjects where to talk about :(





I really need some good advices now, so please comment.


ThanksHow should I deal with my crush?
Start talking more =) I know this probably sounds ridiculous but if you google conversation starters or topics or stuff like that it's comes up with so much stuff to talk about. Like most of the time if you just use one it leads to other conversations =) hope this helps you!How should I deal with my crush?
be your self %26amp; talk to her.I'm sure she'll like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment