Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I deal with a gigantic crush?

I really really, really like one of my guy friends. He now knows, because one of my friends asked if she could tell him. The trouble is, my friend is his girlfriend. I am so jealous, I could scream. I don't know what to do. All the people in my group of friends know, even his girlfriend. They are pretty supportive, especially my two best friends. But I'm just so jealous. I need to know how to get over this, or at least deal with it.How do I deal with a gigantic crush?
i have sorrt of the same situation as you...my best friend likes my BIG crush and he likes her back, and what i do is still trry to be his friend, i find that if i hang out with him (as friends) the better i feel...i mean i still like him A LOT and i am jealous of my friend but just being around him makes me feel better...


ohj and make surre urr friend knows i like him and mybe she can help


good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment