Saturday, August 21, 2010

How should i go about dealing with this crush?

ive had this gay crush on another boy for a few months now who im somewhat good friends with. it started a while back because i was getting the feeling that he liked me because he would always flirt with me, try to be around me alot and other people would even say it because of the way he would act but he ignores me sometimes and now has a girlfriend so i kind of think he doesnt anymore so i really want to get over this crush because its driving me crazy. i still always try to help him whenever i can and basically try and be a good friend even if he doesnt do the same for me all the time but do you think the best way to get over him would be to stop talking to him? if not what would you doHow should i go about dealing with this crush?
The best way to forget about him is to get yourself busy. It helps, because when you have nothing to do you kind of think about the person you like. But when you're busy, your mind concentrates on whatever you're doing, leaving no room for thoughts about him.





I guess ignoring him would do. But if he says hi, just say hi back.

No comments:

Post a Comment