Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with a crush?

For the first time in 20 years, its lasting for more than 20 hours, (currently on 37th hour) and now I am worried.How to deal with a crush?
When I was in school, I had a crush on a guy a grade ahead of me for nearly four years. Then, once in high school, we got assigned to work on the same project together in science class. He opened his mouth and started talking to me, and the crush just disappeared. lol.





So don't worry about it. Even if it lasts for years, it never lasts forever. The longer your crush lasts, the more your mind will build him into something he isn't, and then the inevitable wake-up call will come.





That, or you'll meet the real man you are supposed to be with first.How to deal with a crush?
CONGRATS LOOOL
Loool :P





I dunno





Think about all the bad things about that person and what you hate about him. That should take your mind off things.





Your question made me laugh. Have a star ;)
That's cute lol. Try not to think about him too much, if he likes you too then get hitched.
Who's the lucky guy sonja....








i can see he managed to snick in
lol who is it?





think about boy friend and death


and then you will find the answer.





lol the kid is 18 and a half.....sonja you crack me up!
aha!!


im sure when you find the one it will not be a crush :)
Salam,


How are you sister? Ask Allah to get your mind remembering him and his Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) instead of wasting your time in such things.


I hope I helped
18 and half is not a kid..where do you live..on Antarctica? How old are you hundred?


I am 15...soon to be 16..interested?
Talk to him, get to know him, and if all is good date him.
ask him out
Haha, this is such a cute question!


^__^





Just admire from afar? You haven't even liked him for 2 days yet! I had a crush on a guy for like, 4-5 years!





x x x
i knew i shoulda behaved a bit more reserved...





this tends 2 happen everywhere i go...

No comments:

Post a Comment