Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my crush? I really like him.?

Ok so I like this guy, we we're really close last year. but we didn't go out or anything. I liked him, he liked me. but now he likes another girl this year, which made me mad but, I just can't get over him. We had a lot of history. A-LOT. It think he is flirting with other girls. (three) He isn't sure who he likes. I think he is getting to like me again. We're good friends. I really wanna be more then that. I think about him everyday. I can never go to sleep at night because I can't stop thinking about him. It's so stressful. I think we _WERE_ ment to be, but only if we lived by each other... I didn't get to see him all summer, which ruined it. I really want to tell him that i like him. Most people just have a feeling that I like him. Please help me.How do I deal with my crush? I really like him.?
Maybe this will help honey.Best of luck





http://www.fropki.com/tips-for-being-simply-irresistible-vt37796.htmlHow do I deal with my crush? I really like him.?
if u r pretty sure he likes you back then you should confess to him before he completely moves on

No comments:

Post a Comment