Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you deal with a crush whom you use to be very close with but now you both have grown apart?

I use to like this boy alot


and we use to talk alllll the time...


but something happen and now we


kinda hate each other...


i mean i only hate him for being a jerk and i really


dont know his feelings....


i still like him alot i mean im freaking dreaming about him...


i get upset when he is with other people


i need help on how to move on or


how to find out how he feels...


how could i tell if he liked me?


and just how to move on...


or can you tell me a way to becomes friends again that would be cool too...How do you deal with a crush whom you use to be very close with but now you both have grown apart?
my answer would have to depend on how jerkish he was to make the two of you.. not like each other as much as before. I would probably try to make new friends.. like a different guy, then once you're totally over him (and having a bf (thats not him) would probably help too), THEN i would go about trying to make friends with him again. Just being like hi and make him know that you don't completely hate him or anything.How do you deal with a crush whom you use to be very close with but now you both have grown apart?
just go up to him..and ask him urself... or ask his friends to help you out... or ... add his email..as undercover... or... well there's many ideas.. its just how you use it...
well, i've gone through this very same thing before, and i just tried to get the guy to be my friend again, but that didn't work for me, he just ignored me, and it hurt me very badly. but then i met another guy that i really like, and i got over the first guy, and now he talks to me again. so i say, time is key. try to find out how he feels, but if he doesn't answer, wait awhile and try to talk to him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment