Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crush's friends keeping me away from crush, how to deal with it, and is it right?

Okay, I don't know how far back in my questions you've read, but there's this girl Martha, okay? and she's a freshie, and she's REALLY pretty, and I'm really shy but I'd like to ask her to hang out and get to know her.





Now, one fine day after spring break (about a month to three weeks ago) I asked her her name, then I freaked out because I actually managed to talk to her and ran away (did I mention I'm really ******* shy?). Then there were a couple of awkward weeks when I thought that she had told her friends and they were keeping an eye out for me to warn her because they thought I was major creepy.





Well, eventually I realized that was the wrong impression and that she didn't have any opinion of me, and I decided to try to talk to her again. The problem is, her friends are always around her in passing periods, which makes it a little harder to talk to her in private.





So, I decide to ask her friends if they could let her know I'd like to talk to her in private (to give them a hint), but I'm PRETTY sure they didn't tell her, because when I asked if they did, they said yes, and when I followed up by asking whether she showed any response, they said they ';didn't remember,'; and when I walked off they were just giggling at me behind my back. Oh, and they definitely didn't take the hint.





Also, the ringleader who doesn't like me is apparently a total ***** 24/7, for example, she dumped her last boyfriend because he was ';holding her down,'; and I'm guessing she'd do anything to keep me away from Martha. The problem is, I figure that the reason they want to keep me from talking to Martha is that they figure she might stop hanging out with them and hanging out with me. I don't PLAN on ';stealing'; their friend, but I doubt they'll really listen to me, and I figure that they do deserve some say in this matter.





So, question is, what do I do about her friends, and do they deserve a say in this matter of me trying to hang out with her?Crush's friends keeping me away from crush, how to deal with it, and is it right?
awwwww im sorry they're being so mean!





i know this is easier said than done but, just try to go up to her. just walk up and say ';hi i'm ____, how are you?'; or something like that...





orrrrr if u can, get her AIM or YIM, and talk to her that way.





idk much else right now, but i hope this helps! good luck!!!!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment