Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to school tomorrow, how do I deal with my summer crush? He hurt me, and now I'll see him every day?

We're really close friends, but I fell for him pretty hard this summer. For a while, it was like we were dating, just not officially. Everyone thought we were so cute together, and I was really happy. He was treating me really good...but lately, in the past two weeks, it's gotten weird and awkward, and he barely looks at me or talks to me. Before, he could never take his eyes off me and he was constantly touching me. I'm pretty upset, because I will have to see him every day at school now, and I don't know how to treat him. Do I stay away? Try to start conversations? He really hurt me. I don't know what to do. Back to school tomorrow, how do I deal with my summer crush? He hurt me, and now I'll see him every day?
back to school alredy? =[]Back to school tomorrow, how do I deal with my summer crush? He hurt me, and now I'll see him every day?



Talk to him..,why not! And see what happens.
You talk to him aobut what happened and resolve the problem.


Then if you guys choose to get back together you talk to him, but if you guys want to be friends you just be friends.
treat him as a frend i guess.. guys have feelings too
Talk to him. If you were close friends it should be easy. just tell him say I thought we were getting closer and that things were good and not I'm confused. If you just want to be friends thats fine but I don't want it to be weird between us when it doesn't have to be.
Just ignore him. And if he tries to talk to you, ask him why he have been treating you so bad lately, and see what happens.
With his sudden change in attitude, maybe you could ask him what happened, what went wrong. Something must have happened for him to change so suddenly like that, maybe a nice talk would help the situation. If he continues being like that after the talk, leave him alone for a while, to help both of you, and to give both of you some space. If he's not appreciating you, he's not worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment